Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-EDF/01 - PHYSICAL TRAINING SCIENCES AND METHODOLOGY
MOTORIE 2° semestre dal Mar 2, 2020 al May 31, 2020.
The course aims to provide the basic concepts for performing sports and motor activities in a natural environment. The expected learning outcomes are: KNOWLEDGE - Delineation and distinction between the concepts of "sport", "game and adventure activities", "wellness and fitness practices" in a natural environment; - Distinction and connection between the concepts of planning, implementation, promotion and management of physical activities that can be carried out in the natural environment; - Role of the graduate in Sports Science in outdoor motor activities and connections with other professional figures. SKILLS - Definition of specific programs carried out in a natural environment; - Distinction and application of the different practices possible depending on the types of people or group; - Ability to integrate different disciplines, practices and approaches used in the natural environment and complexity management; - Ability to clearly communicate both oral and written concepts and specific contents of activities in the natural environment.
During the course each specific theme (activities listed above) will be dealt with in both practical and theoretical aspects.
The course will be organized in 8 hours of classroom lessons and 5 sessions of 6 hours for the practical part. Each practical meeting will take place in the natural environment and will deal with a specific discipline.
In theory classes the following topics will be dealt with:
1. Walking: the value of the journey as a physical activity with a short presentation of the metabolic and biomechanical aspects. Trekking, snowshoeing, Nordic walking and various walking techniques, presentation of technical aspects and materials to be usedTheory and practice of Hebert and of natural gymnastics. The value of motor and sport activities carried out in nature, the effects on the body and on the person.
2. The theory and practice of Georges Hebert and of natural gymnastics. The value of motor and sport activities carried out in nature; natural movements and their practice as maintenance and promotion of health; the effects of the practice of movement in the natural environment on the organism (earthing, etc.).
3. Preparation of motor activity in a natural environment. The use of planning, analysis of the situation and verification cards. The equipment according to the different types of proposals.
4. The organization of motor activity interventions in a natural environment, differentiated according to the different types of users: weak social groups, social groups with special needs (Neet, prisoners, etc.), children and the elderly. Adventure and sport in natural environments: the different professional figures that operate in environments and natural and the collaboration with these.
In practical exercises:
• The value of the movement performed in the open air, the strengths and variables from the controller and manage. Types of proposals and differentiation of contents according to different users (school, weak groups, risk subjects, special social groups). Characteristics of motor activities in natural environments and their management. How to enhance the resources of the natural environment in an educational logic with different categories of social groups.
• Physical movement and physical activity in nature: the natural ways of moving in the natural environment: walking, fast walking, trekking, running, running uphill, downhill running, fast running, long distance travel. Other ways of moving with the use of different equipment: snowshoes, skis, trekking poles, Nordic walking, etc. Orientation: use of maps, field orientation, compass, GPS, mobile apps.
• "Hebertismo" and natural gymnastics: how to interpret the natural environment according to a proposal of differentiated physical activity, from gymnastics to open air to Hebert paths in nature; The natural environment as an ideal setting for physical activity from the elderly to the child, from the professional athlete to people with special needs.
• Adventure, as an ever-present dimension of outdoor activities, and its usefulness and importance in education, in human growth and formation, in team work.
Management of adventurous situations; the risk and the danger; the different professionals with whom to collaborate in outdoor training projects.
Social groups at risk and adventure: social promotion projects and empowerment.
During the activity practiced, the theoretical elements presented above will be introduced, through an active comparison methodology. Students will be given a handout and after each meeting the students will be required to produce a written paper, develop different aspects for each activity, according to the indications that will be provided by the teacher.
||A piedi nudi
|Luigina Mortari, Rosanna Zerbato
||Avventure in natura
||Filosofia del camminare
||Raffaello Cortina Editore
||Linee di fuga
The course exam will take into account the different written reports that each student will elaborate after each of the experiences they make and end with a final synthesis interview of the entire program being conducted.