Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
IUS/10 - ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
II semestre (Lingue e letterature straniere) dal Feb 15, 2021 al May 29, 2021.
The course aims to provide the students without basic legal skills, with fundamental knowledge of media and information law, including the structure and functions of the public bodies involved in the sector regulation. Furthermore, the course will provide basic notions of copyright law. At the end of the course students will be able to understand the main legal aspects of information and media sectors and their institutional actors. Students will also be able to understand the basic legal mechanisms underlying copyright law, with special attention to publishing
1. Basic constitutional law issues: Constitution, Legislation and the role of the Constitutional Court. Central government and the agencies involved in media regulation.
2. Freedom of expression and speech in the constitutional framework and their limits.
3. The press and the journalist in the legal perspective.
4. Audiovisual and radio media services: television and radio broadcasting as a public service.
6. The regulation authorities in media law: Parliament, the Executive and AGCOM.
7. Fundamentals of copyright law.
Teaching methodology: Lectures aimed at providing students with the fundamentals of legal reasoning and with the main constitutional means of protecting freedom of speech and information and the rights of the citizens receiving information. Students will integrate the contents of the lessons with materials provided on the e-learning platform
||Fondamenti di diritto d'autore nell'era digitale
||Le regole dell'informazione. L'era della post-verità
Oral exam, with three questions aimed at valutating the theoretical and tecnical knowledge reached by the student. .
Students that will attend the lectures must study:
Students that will not attend the lectures must study
G. Gardini, Le regole dell'informazione. L'era della post-verità, Giappichelli, Torino, Capitoli, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12.
Dell’Arte, Fondamenti di diritto d’autore nell’era digitale, Key editore, 2017, Capitoli 1, 2, 3.