Company and Public Administration Economics
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/07 - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING STUDIES
1° periodo lezioni (1B) dal Nov 5, 2021 al Dec 16, 2021.
The aim of the course is to teach:
- the ability to analyse the fundamentals of the management of public administrations with particular reference to the processes, performances and local authorities ' budgets;
- the ability to set in written and oral form, also through group work, the solution of concrete questions related to the functioning of the economic and managerial phenomena of the public organizations, through correct lines of reasoning and argumentation, with acquisition of an appropriate and specific disciplinary lexicon, ability to formulate autonomous judgments on concrete cases, a method that al-lows the continuous learning and updating of knowledge on management in public administration.
1. The institutional context of public administration
2. The processes in the public administration
3. Management of public administration
4. Public finance administration
5. Accounting in public administration
6. Relations with the environment
7. The decision-making and control process
1. Health systems and health needs
2. The specificity of the health sector and the market failure
4. The quasi-markets in healthcare
5. Planning, programming and control in healthcare companies
6. Technological innovation in healthcare
7. Health technology assessment
-Borgonovi Elio, Principi e sistemi aziendali per le amministrazioni pubbliche, Egea, Milano, 2005 (capitoli 1,2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Slides of the lessons and material provided in the classroom
Landi, Stefano, Health technology assessment (HTA), uno strumento a supporto delle decisioni manageriali nelle aziende sanitarie, Giappichelli Editore, Torino, 2021
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
The exam consists is oral and iut is aimed at verifying the acquisition of the basic notions of the public management as well as a method of economic analysis - to be exhibited using a technically adequate vocabulary - of the constantly evolving administrative reality.