Learning and communication in educational settings:
planning of interventions
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-PSI/04 - DEVELOPMENTAL AND EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Sem. 1A dal Sep 27, 2021 al Nov 6, 2021.
In the workshop, the students will acquire the ability to apply knowledge and understanding in terms of using the appropriate methodologies to plan, implement and assess interventions aimed at training and supporting the development individuals and groups in educational contexts, based on the learning and communication psychology. The interventions will focus on emergency psychology with particular attention to the emotional domain, with reference to the whole life cycle.
The workshop is conducted by Dr. Emmanuela Rocca.
The program is divided into three parts:
1) Theoretical introduction on psychological interventions, with a particular focus on emergency psychology.
2) Basic conceptual instruments for understanding the tools and the techniques to plan, implement and assess training interventions.
3) Exercises to plan interventions in different contests.
When and where:
Wednesday 6th October 11-13,30, room E - Ex Palazzo di Economia
Wednesday 13th October 11-13,30, room E - Ex Palazzo di Economia
Wednesday 20th October 11-13,30, room E - Ex Palazzo di Economia
Wednesday 27th October 11-13,30, room E - Ex Palazzo di Economia
The lessons involve the use of collaborative teaching methods, with the aim of studying specific aspects of the program. The slides will be available to students. Further learning material is available upon request to the teacher.
The workshop will take place onsite. Attendance is compulsory. The maximum number of students is 30. The workshop is open only to students enrolled in the first or second year of the Master's Degree course in Psychology for Training and Professional Development. To register, please send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before the first lesson (subject: Richiesta Iscrizione LAB04).
Recommended texts (not mandatory):
Pietrantoni, L., & Prati, G. (2009). Psicologia dell’emergenza. Il Mulino.
Leone, L., & Prezza, M. (1999). Costruire e valutare i progetti nel sociale. Manuale operativo per chi lavora su progetti in campo sanitario, sociale, educativo e culturale (Vol. 5). FrancoAngeli.
The aim of the assessment is to verify the extent to which the expected learning outcomes are achieved. In particular, the students have to demonstrate that they:
- understand the main issues and the various stages in planning training projects on learning and communication psychology in different contexts, in particular with reference to emergency psychology;
- know and know how to use the main planning methodologies in the field of learning and communication psychology.
The final exam consists in the delivery of a final written task, to be presented in the last lesson. The indications for performing the task will be provided during the workshop.