Short Master Courses, Advanced Courses and Professional Development Courses Unit
This unit is responsible for:Go to complete service
- Supporting decisions on the teaching of short postgraduate courses by the postgraduate committee, the relevant departments and the central bodies of the university.
- Managing courses for school teachers, graduate teachers and those who meet the requirements to teach in schools.
- Assisting programme contact staff in setting up, managing and monitoring courses.
- Managing contract professors.
- Overseeing the organisation of lesson times and exams.
- Managing the academic records of students enrolled in these courses.
- Promoting the courses offered at the university.
- Managing state exams.
Our offices, including our ‘front office’, are now closed to the public, and all in-person appointments are suspended until further notice. Please contact us by email or phone from Monday to Friday, 10 am to 12 noon.
Via Vipacco - 37129 Verona
Carriere studenti iscritti ai Master, Corsi di Perfezionamento e aggiornamento professionale, Corsi di formazione continua: 045/8028767 - 8260
Informazioni generali sui corsi post lauream: 045/8028198 area economica: 045/8028023 area umanistica: 045/80288496 area giuridica
Informazioni generali sui corsi post lauream area medica: 045/8028528-8206
Teaching contacts details
dott. Marco Dalla Valle