Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/08 - MANAGEMENT
II semestre (Lingue e letterature straniere) dal Feb 15, 2021 al May 29, 2021.
The course aims to familiarize students with the role of marketing in the relationship between firm and market, especially from an international perspective. Participants will acquire the principles of strategic and operational marketing as well as the tools to understand customer behavior in domestic and international markets. Through the analysis of case studies, students will also develop the ability to critically evaluate real-life situations.
- The marketing concept
- Strategic marketing
- Consumer behaviour
- Marketing research
- The marketing mix: product, price, place, promotion
Kerin, Hartley, Pellegrini, Massara, Corsaro, Marketing, McGraw-Hill, Milano, 2020, 4th edition.
- Chapters 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 22, 23.
- notes from lectures
- seminar lectures by industry experts.
Non attending students:
- Chapters 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
|Kerin R.A., Hartley S.W., Pellegrini L., Massara F. e Corsaro D.
The exam consists in an oral examination with five questions.
- level of knowledge about each topic related
- ability to link different topics
- ability to apply knowledge to real cases and situations;
- appropriate use of the technical language.