The Study Course in Social Work
it has scheduled access and requires the passing of a compulsory admission test, defined in the competition announcement. This test gives access to an admission ranking and enrollment in the course is conditioned by the position occupied in the ranking itself.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to register
Step 1 – Register for and take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Sign in on the CISIA website.
3. Register for the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test on the CISIA website (you will be asked to pay a registration fee of €30): please remember to keep a copy of the receipt, which includes the day and time of your test. At the University of Verona the possibility of taking the TOLC in person is temporarily suspended.
4. Take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test (you can take it online from home, on dates set by the University of Verona, or by any another university part of the CISIA network). Please note: you can only take the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test no more than once a month (calendar month).
Step 2 – Submit your application
5. Register on ESSE3.
6. Submit your application on ESSE3. This can also be done before taking the TOLC-SU/TOLC@casa test, as long as the latter is taken and passed during the period of validity set out in the Call for applications.
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
- Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
- Respinta/o - Rejected: you have not reached the minimum score set out in the Call for applications, therefore you will not be able to enrol in the degree programme.
Step 3 – Enrol
8. If you are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process, enrol on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo'.
9. On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3 pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications or in the selection notice.
10. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
Auxiliary aids must be requested online on the CISIA website. Candidates are required to state their needs for auxiliary aids at the time of registering by following the online procedure and uploading the required certificates. Auxiliary aids and support services available are indicated on the web page Supporto per le prove di ammissione.
1. Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
2. register on ESSE3;
3. wait for the email confirming your successful application submission (your application will be received and recorded automatically by the system);
4. pay the application fee (as indicated in your email of confirmation);
5. take and pass the Admission test, as set out in the relevant Call for applications;
6. take and pass the Italian language test (if you're not exempt from taking it) at the University Language Centre – CLA, by the methods set out in the degree programme web page, in the ‘How to enrol’ section;
7. check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
8. if you are among the successful applicants, wait for confirmation email from the University.
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.
Scienze del servizio sociale
Date of admission test Il TOLC-SU può essere sostenuto sia in presenza sia in modalità TOLC@CASA.
Presso l’Ateneo di Verona, al momento, la possibilità di sostenere il TOLC in presenza è temporaneamente sospesa ai sensi di quanto previsto dalle norme di contenimento dell’emergenza epidemiologica da Covid19. L’eventuale riavvio di sessioni in presenza sarà comunicato con apposito avviso pubblicato sulla pagina web del corso di laurea.
Il TOLC@CASA, come il TOLC-SU in presenza, può essere sostenuto con qualunque Ateneo aderente al consorzio CISIA. La partecipazione avviene restando nella propria abitazione.
Le date di erogazione del TOLC-SU in modalità TOLC@CASA con l'Università di Verona sono:
Febbraio 2021: 23, 24 e 25;
Marzo 2021: 9, 10, 11, 18, 24, 25, 31;
Aprile 2021: 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 e 29;
Maggio 2021: 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27;
Giugno 2021: 8, 9, 10;
Luglio 2021: 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22;
Agosto 2021: date da definire;
Settembre 2021: date da definire.
(il calendario è in aggiornamento; altre date per sostenere il TOLC-SU saranno pubblicate nelle prossime settimane)
Maggiori info sul TOLC@CASA
Il calendario completo delle date e delle Università con sui sostenere il test viene aggiornato costantemente sul sito web del CISIA