Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/08 - MANAGEMENT
primo semestre triennali dal Sep 19, 2016 al Jan 13, 2017.
The Marketing course will analyze and describe marketing as the process for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging value for customers, clients, partners, and society.
Marketing will be analyzed from the analytic- strategic-operational perspectives, in order to understand, with the large use of cases and examples, the implementation of marketing process.
- Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
- Developing Successful Marketing and Organizational Strategies
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Developing New Products and Services
- Managing Successful Products and Brands
- Building the Price Foundation
- Managing Marketing Channels and Wholesaling
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
- Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
- The Strategic Marketing Process and Marketing Plan.
Roger A. Kerin, Eric N. Berkowitz, Steven W. Hartley, William Rudelius, Luca Pellegrini, “Marketing” The McGraw-Hill, 2010 (second edition). Chapters 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13 and 21are excluded.
The exam is composed by a written examination and a oral dissertation
|Kerin R.A., Hartley S.W., Rudelius W. e Pellegrini L.
The exam is composed by a written exam and an oral dissertation (mandatory).
The written exam consists of a business case, where students provide both practical and theoretical solutions to the specific questions provided.
The oral exam is based on the book chapters and other readings provided on the e-learning platform