Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/10 - ORGANIZATION AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
secondo semestre dal Feb 17, 2014 al May 30, 2014.
The course aims to provide to the students the basic knowledge regarding modern organizations. Organizational Theories, Organisational Behaviour and Organisational Design are the three main areas in which the course is organised.
The aim is to permit to the students to manage the conceptual instruments to design organizational forms.
From a methodological point of view, the teaching strategy provide the use of case studies and direct evidences from mangers talking their experience to the students.
- Organization Theory - (Intro)
- Strategy and Organization Design
- Organization Structures
- Organizations and Environments:
- Organization Design for international relationships
- Technologies for Manufacturing and Services
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Innovation and Change
- Introduction to HR topics.
Daft R.L.: "Organizzazione Aziendale" Quarta Edizione - Apogeo 2010. Cap. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 e 11
Morgan G. "IMAGES, Le metafore dell'organizzazione". Franco Angeli Milano 2002 (Cap. 1,2,3,4)
Written exame, open questions