Company Economics advanced
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/07 - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTING STUDIES
2° periodo di lezioni - febbraio/aprile 2020 dal Feb 10, 2020 al Apr 6, 2020.
The teaching has the aim to achieve:
- the capacity of analysis and comprehension of the fundamental mechanism regarding the operating of the annual financial statements, by linking the civil aspects with the economic and business principles in order to assure the participant the means for a critical reading of the business document;
- the ability to plan in written and oral form, even through group work, the solution of specific issue related to the operating concerning the economic and managerial phenomena of public and private firms, through correct lines of reasoning and arguments, with acquisition of an appropriate and specific lexicon, competence to formulate autonomous judgment on concrete special cases, a method that allows the continuous learning and updating of knowledge.
The course will be developed through front lessons.
Advanced Business administration program (logistic unity 1) (2cfu)
Basic principles of financial statement.
Accounting detection during the administrative period and for the financial statement. Competence. Assessment. From accounting detections to the financial statement: Nature of accounts. Construction of the financial statements. From the business budget to the financial statement for civil law purposes.
Advanced Business administration program (logistic unity 2) (4cfu)
Accounts system: Functions of the financial statements. Legislative references and field of application.
1. General norms on the financial statements: the true and fair view. The complementary information. Exceptions. Principles of the financial statements: continuity; prudence; substance over form; competence; separate estimation of assets; uniformity of valuation methods; Implicit principles.
2. Valuation. Cost: the principle and its declinations. The fair value. Depreciations, amortization.
3. Structure of the financial statements: classification rules for the use of schemes. Structure and the classification criteria of balance sheet. The income statement: characteristic, financial and fiscal management. The explanatory note: typology and nature of the information. Cash-flow statement.
4. The balance sheet: Content under business and juridical profile. Characteristics, Nature, Single components, the criteria of valuation and information in the Explanatory note of the components of the balance sheet.
5. Income statement: the value of production. Production costs. Financial and fiscal component.
Alberti, Leardini, Rossi, Maggi, Il bilancio d'esercizio. Formazione, lettura, interpretazione; Franco Angeli, 2018 (till page 504 included).
|Alberti, Leardini, Rossi, Maggi
||Il bilancio d'esercizio. Formazione, lettura, interpretazione
||Fino a pagina 405 compresa.
Examination will be carried out through a written test represented by a multiple-choice exam followed by an oral test, and it is preparatory to verify the acquisition of the basic notions of the formation and function of the financial statements. There are not different formalities of examination between attending and not attending students.