Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2018/2019
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
Analyze personnel management systems in the current healthcare scenario
Design the staffing of a health organization.
To deepen the personnel assessment and goal-setting systems with a view to the development of human resources.
Develop organizational planning skills with reference to the level of the operating units.
1. Staff management in the current healthcare scenario
- Magnet hospitals, ideal places to work. Features favoring a good workplace.
- Personnel acquisition, staff planning, recruitment, curriculum, selection, hiring, acceptance and insertion.
- Evaluation, goal setting and reward systems
- The staffing: regulations, the minimum criteria for the staffing, the basic staff, the integration with the basic staff, the overall staffing time, the conditions for a good shiftwork. Variables that affect the need for care staff (care complexity, structure and technology, organizational and care models)
2. Project Management, how to build a project, phases, critical nodes, variables and tools to be used, general intermediate and specific objectives, structure, outcome and process indicators, patient satisfaction, indicators and assistance aspects Tools: brainstorming, Ishikawa diagram, simple / weighted vote, responsibility matrix, lattice models, Gantt diagram.
Kreitner R. e Kinicki A.
Gestione delle risorse umane
La gestione del cambiamento in sanità
Vanzetta M. Vallicela F. Caldana P
La gestione delle risorse umane
Management delle risorse umane
Written exam with 20 questions on the different contents of the program (multiple choice questions) and two calculation exercises on the organic resources. The assessment of the ability to infer in Project Management, through the analysis of projects will be implemented, through the practical test integrated with the module "Strumenti di progettazione dei cambiamenti organizzativi"
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.