Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2018/2019
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
- Provide students with epidemiological tools for observational studies
- Provide students with the tools to analyze the health needs of the population.
- Provide students with the data collection paths and data evaluation tools
- Provide students with indicators for health planning
Epidemiological methods and tools:
- organization of an epidemiological study;
- types of study and results;
- population observational studies;
- health and disease indicators in observational studies
- demographic data
- health data
- socio-economic data
Evaluation tools for health planning:
- indicators of the health status of the population (rates, indices, mortality, morbidity, causes of death, causes of illness, avoidable mortality)
- population structure indicators (birth rate, aging index, Lexis curve, household composition, population distribution on the territory)
- indicators of healthcares'use facilities (number and size of hospital facilities in Italy, hospitalization rates, hospital discharge records, consumption of drugs, number of services and efficiency of facilities)
The programming tools:
- assessment of needs
- resource evaluation (outline)
- tools for analyzing the effectiveness of resource allocation (outlines)
Written exam with open questions and possible oral integration
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.