Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2016/2017
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
To give students basic knowledge about:
- Organization of Healthcare in provincia Autonoma di Trento (APSS),
- National guide lines of rehabilitation,
- concepts of health, disease, disability and international classifications,
- measure in rehabilitation: general approach to the patient, observation, clinical evaluation.
- Organization of Healthcare: LEA, RAO model, standardized prescription pad, GL, PDTA.
- Concept of quality and appropriateness in healthcare.
- National guide lines of rehabilitation: goals, setting, team and individual project.
- Departmental Organization of rehabilitation in APSS and associated information systems (Archimede).
- Definition of health, disease, disability and international classifications from ICD to ICF.
- Measure in rehabilitation: the taking care of the patient in rehabilitation, observations and various aspects of the clinical evaluation.
Resources: no official textbook is required. PowerPoint slides from the lectures will be made available.
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.