Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2019/2020
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
• Knowing the main theories of group dynamics
• Know the operation of the work-group
• Acquire reading skills of the relationships within the organization and work
• Know the process management mechanisms
• Acquire ability to deal with labor management problems through the use of appropriate tools
• Know the main aspects of team work in psychiatry
1) The group dimension in the work. Some theoretical premises (authors and theories; classifications; the group dynamics)
2) The work (general and specific characteristics)
3) Organization and institution (definitions and characteristics types)
4) Management of processes. Indicators. (Processes and products, the project)
5) The work in psychiatry (the team, legislative issues, stress and burn-out)
Quiz multiple choice or short answer
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.