Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2018/2019
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The objective of the course is the acquisition of specific knowledge in the vascular and neuroradiological field, particularly correlated with the interventional procedures that can be performed in the two different areas. IMAGING IN INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY Learn the main procedures in interventional radiology through Imaging and analyse the use of the various devices. NEURORADIOLOGY The aim of the course is to provide students with notions about Diagnostic Imaging in the Neuroradiological field. Notions of morphological anatomy and physiology of the Central Nervous System will be used to understand the translation by images of the anatomical reality and of the pathology of this district with the current diagnostic techniques (CT, MRI and Angiography). Interventional applications both in the cranio-encephalic and vertebro-medullary fields will also be considered. ANGIOGRAPHIC AND HEMODYNAMIC TECHNIQUES Creation of a healthcare practitioner caring to the patient's needs, capable of operating in Interventional Radiology with image quality and radioprotection goals.
• normal and functional anatomy of the brain, skull, skull base, extracranial head, spine and spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system
• normal anatomy of the cranio-cervical and spinal arterial and venous system
• endovascular and percutaneous approaches to common disorders in interventional neuroradiology (brain, skull, skull base, extracranial head, and spine/spinal cord)
• rationale for selecting certain neuroimaging techniques and the use of contrast administration
in diagnosing and monitoring diseases of the brain, skull, skull base, extracranial head, spine and spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system
• ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke and other common vascular lesions of the brain and spinal cord
• traumatic brain injury and spinal trauma, complications and neurological sequelae
• metabolic, infectious, inflammatory, toxic and degenerative diseases involving the nervous system
• degenerative disease of the spine
• benign and malignant tumours of the brain, skull, skull base, extracranial head, spine and spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system
• advanced CT and MR techniques (perfusion CT and MR, diffusion, functional MRI and spectroscopy)
C. Andreula, S. Cirillo, C. Colosimo, M. Gallucci e T. Scarabino
Manuale di Neuroradiologia
multiple choice questions or/and oral test
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.