Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2020/2021
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The course aims at providing notions and means about the compulsory information for the consumer about the aliments and the animal feed, as well as facing the problems connected with the hygienical production, monitorings, and the management of the non-conformities in the field of the animal feed’s production.
- Labelling and obligations of the operators in the food sector to what concerns the compulsory information for the consumer, in light of completed implementation of the rule UE 1169/2011;
- Compulsory indications about the animal’s origin products (vertical law) and traceability of the bovine, sheep, goat, pork meat and poultry;
- Compulsory labelling in the sector of the aliments for animals (animal feed);
- The HACCP System and the definition of the hazards, the critical points, the critical limits in order to reduce/eliminate any risk in the animal feed, as well as the re-traceability system;
- Hygiene of the animal feed;
- Ministerial plans of samples and verifications of the production, distribution and consume of the animal feed for both the DPA animals (those bound to the production of aliments) and the non-DPA animals;
- Mentions of the several hazards and samples procedures in the animal feed’s sector.
Written examination with open or multiple-choice answers. The student must demonstrate that he/she understands the theoretical concepts relating to the situation in question and is able to explain them in appropriate technical language. The student must be able to transfer the notions learned to the proposed application cases, analysing the case in point.
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.