The Study Course in Master's degree in Arts (interuniversity)
provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to register
Students intending to apply for a Master’s degree programme must register for the Eligibility Check (i.e. check of entry requirements) on ESSE3. This procedure will be made available to candidates starting from around July 2021, when applications for the new academic year will be open.
Step 1 - Register for the Eligibility Check
1. Register on ESSE3 using the SPID authentication system.
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents (self-declaration, including any exams passed and related marks and SSD - Scientific-disciplinary-sectors; language certificate, if needed) on ESSE3. Deadline for applications: 22 November 2021.
3. Check the results on Esse3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
- PROVA DA EFFETTUARE (Eligibility Check still to be carried out) - this will be displayed as soon as you have correctly submitted your application. Please note that you are not required to take any action at this stage.
- IN VALUTAZIONE (In progress) - this means that your application is being processed by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit.
Your status will remain as "IN VALUTAZIONE" in the following circumstances:
- If an interview has yet to be carried out: applicants are required to sit an interview: (1) if, at the time of applying, they have not yet obtained their Bachelor's degree; (2) if their graduation mark is less than 99/110; (3) if they hold a degree in a class other than the specific exemption classes (see "Assessment methods and dates").
- If your application has been judged as "incomplete", e.g. if a language certificate is missing, or if the correct SSD - Scientific-disciplinary-sectors have not been indicated; in such a case, the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit will get in touch with you by email, writing to your personal email address.
- RESPINTO (Rejected) - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.
- ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. In this case, you can enrol in your chosen degree programme.
For applicants who apply prior to their graduation, and who are therefore due to be "conditionally enrolled", and see their status as "Exempt" , their enrolment status will depend on whether they obtain their previous degree in time.
Students should check their student status regularly.
Step 2 – Enrol
4. Register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar (available on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni). To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
5. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
6. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Enrolment conditional on the student obtaining the Bachelor’s degree
Students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree and graduate can enrol in the academic year 2021/22 and pay the first instalment of their tuition fees as a Master's degree student (NOT as a Bachelor's student) by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar, provided they obtain their Bachelor’s degree by 31 December 2021.
Failing to pay the first instalment of your tuition fees will result in your enrolment being cancelled.
- students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree at the University of Verona and ‘conditionally enrolled’ in this Master’s degree programme, will be automatically confirmed as enrolled students as soon as they graduate;
- students who graduate at another University must necessarily inform the University via help-desk, by 31 December 2021, that they have obtained their Bachelor’s degree.
Students should regularly check the ESSE3 student portal for the results of their eligibility check.
Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep
The International Student Desk
of the University of Verona will check whether you meet the requirements and whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
take and pass the Italian language test (if you're not exempt from taking it), at the University Language Centre – CLA, by the methods set out in the degree programme web page, in the ‘How to enrol’ section;
If you have passed the Eligibility check, register on ESSE3
wait for confirmation of enrolment email.
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.