Thanks to a network of agreements with foreign universities, the University of Verona offers international training courses that allow the acquisition of a double degree. Admission to a dual-degree program allows to simultaneously achieve, over the course of a normal cycle of studies (usually two years, of which a part is carried out abroad), both the degree of the University of Verona and the degree issued by the Partner university, ensuring that the degree diploma is recognized in both countries.
Access to the dual qualification (as well as any financial support) is regulated by specific calls, and the number of places is limited.
The selection of students (up to five) wishing to follow the path for the double degree with the University of Bordeaux takes place in three distinct periods:
- Call 1: deadline end of June 2020, 1 post.
- Call 2: deadline second half of September 2020, 2 places.
- Call 3: deadline February 2021, 2 places.
The admission criteria are the same for admission to the LM in IEB; notice however that
- the first two calls are open only to economics major graduates of economic classes; among the selection criteria, we consider the average marks reported in the exams of their three-year bachelor degree, together with the results of an interview;
- the third call is open to all students enrolled in the first year of the MSc in IEB; the criteria in this call include also the ECTS and the marks obtained in the winter examination session (January and February 2021) of the master's degree;
- for all three calls, credits (ECTS) and marks obtained in the winter examination session of the master's degree are included in the confirmation criteria.
The distinction between calls 1-2 and 3 is due to the agreement with the French partner university and the need to ensure the participation of students who are able to profitably attend the economic courses designed in Bordeaux. Therefore, the selection of students with a bachelor different from Economics will be based also on the results achieved in the first session of the master's degree exams.
In any case, the results achieved in the MSc exams for all three calls (and therefore students) will be included in the confirmation criteria.
Selected students will participate in the Erasmus call to take advantage of reserved Eramsus+ scholarships. Any post not assigned in the first calls will be reassigned up to the end of the third call.