Introduction to chinesiology and sport (2019/2020)
The teaching is organized as follows:
MOTORIE 1° semestre
MOTORIE 1° semestre
The aim of the course is to gain mastery of nature, contents, languages, ways of measuring and evaluation as well as research purposes in Sport and Exercise Science (Kinesiology). Specific objectives are: - Acquire the awareness of the significance of physical activity in the human experience; - Expand own fine motor skills in wide sectors of human movement; - Orient the students to the study of the various disciplines that analyze human movement; - Introduce students to the professions in the field of Kinesiology; - Know the basic concepts of the epistemology of Kinesiology. The aim of the practical internships is to enable students and students to become aware of the breadth of movement in the human experience by expanding their motor skills in a wide range of movement disciplines.
MM: PROPEDEUTICA CHINESIOLOGICA E SPORTIVA (LEZIONI E TIROCINIO INTERNO INDIRETTO)
The course includes a part of theoretical lectures (6 CFU) and some internship modules to be implemented with practical activities in the Faculty (6 CFU). The lessons will be realized with different teaching methods: frontal presentations, thematic seminars, individual and group exercises, laboratories, observational and practical activities (indirect internal internship).
- Epistemology of Kinesiology - Socialized forms of physical activities - The terminology of professional practice
-Educational Gymnastics -Strength Training -Techniques of gymnastics on the musical base -Joint mobilization - Flexibility -Pre-acrobatics -Pre athletics -Expressive Physical Activities - Introduction to bibliographic research
- Lecture notes and materials of the teacher, available on the e-learning site of the course
- GEUNA et al., Apparato locomotore – Anatomia funzionale, Cap. 1–2–4. Minerva Medica, Torino, 2004
- Phil Armiger, Micheal A. Martyn. Stretching per la flessibilità funzionale. PICCIN ed. italiana curata da G. Barassi
- A.VV. “Il manuale dell’istruttore di atletica leggera” Centro studi Fidal (photocopies available in the library)
- De Simone G., 2012. ACSM resources for the group exercise instructor, Wolters Kluver Health
– Lippicot Williams & Wilkins - Scotton, Senerega, 2003. Corso di Ginnastica Artistica. Ed. Libreria Cortina Torino
- Aavert Everett, 2000. Meccanica muscolare. La tecnica corretta di 73 esercizi con i sovraccarichi. Calzetti Mariucci; Perugia.
MM: PROPEDEUTICA CHINESIOLOGICA E SPORTIVA (LEZIONI)
The objective of the final evaluation of the course is to ascertain the knowledge of the topics of the program and the ability to apply the knowledge to situations and examples different from those proposed in the course. The final evaluation of the learning outcomes includes:
1. Assessment of presence (70%) and measurement of the level of proficiency in practical activities. The mastery must be understood as an operational knowledge of the principles and rules of the different activities and ability to perform the main moving patterns according to own motor skills.
2. Written test, with multiple choice and open questions, related to the topics of the theoretical modules.
3. All assessments will contribute to the definition of the final evaluation through the weighted average of the votes expressed in thirtieths.
4. In the sessions of examinations subsequent to winter, the written tests will be replaced by an oral interview with the same objectives and arguments.
|S. Geuna et al.
||Apparato Locomotore - Anatomia Funzionale
|Scotton C., Senerega D
||Corso di Ginnastica Artistica
||Libreria Cortina Torino
|Hoffman Shirl J.
||Introduction to kinesiology
||Meccanica muscolare. La tecnica corretta di 73 esercizi con i sovraccarichi.
|Armiger p., Martyn M. a.
||Stretching per la flessibilità funzionale