How to enrol
The Study Course in Master's degree in Nursing and Obstetrics
it has scheduled access and requires the passing of a compulsory admission test, defined in the competition announcement. This test gives access to an admission ranking and enrollment in the course is conditioned by the position occupied in the ranking itself.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to enrol
1. Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
2. register on ESSE3;
3. wait for the email confirming your successful application submission (your application will be received and recorded automatically by the system);
4. pay the application fee (as indicated in your email of confirmation);
5. take and pass the Admission test, or wait for the result of the Eligibility Check (entry requirements), as set out in the relevant Call for applications;
6. take the Italian language test by CISIA (if you are not exempt from taking it) following the instructions that will be made available on the web page of the degree programme in the ‘How to enrol’ section. A dedicated web page is also available on the CISIA website (www.cisiaonline.it > ‘Altri test’);
7. check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
8. if you are among the successful applicants, wait for confirmation email from the University.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEST - EXTRA EU STUDENTS
Non-EU students who have not been exempted from taking the Italian language test (test ITA-L2@CASA) are advised that they must take it on one of the following days: 27/08/2021, 17/09/2021, or 7/10/2021.
In order for the University offices to register your attendance, please notify your chosen date at least two weeks before the test is due to take place by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.
Scienze infermieristiche e ostetriche (Verona)
Paper-based test to be taken on:
venerdì 29 ottobre 2021