Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2015/2016
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The course aims to make students able to: use and interpret the main measures of frequency and association in the epidemiological field; recognize and critically assess the main study design
Programming and analysis of research in the health field
• The objects of the observational research (outcome, occurrence parameter, determinant)
• Measure of disease in the human collective (incidence, cumulative incidence, prevalence)
• Measurement of the association (attributable risk, relative risk, Odds Ratio)
• Confounding, effect modifiers and Bias
• Classification and design of health studies (cross sectional studies, cohort studies, case-control studies, clinical trial)
• Quantitative research in Health care
• Diagnostic and screening tests: sensitivity, specificity, positive predictive value of a screening test
• Ethical principles for research involving humans
• Guidelines for a good practice in research
Lopalco, Pier Luigi e Tozzi, Alberto Eugenio
Il pensiero scientifico
Verlato G, Zanolin ME
Esercizi di Statistica Medica, Informatica ed Epidemiologia
Libreria Cortina Editrice, Verona
Lilienfield A, Lilienfield DE
Fondamenti di Epidemiologia.
The final evaluation of the profit will be made through a written test with exercises; if this test is passed, then an oral interview will be carried out.
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.