Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
Definition of lesson periods
Lm Srps 1A 1S (Coorte 2021)
Nov 15, 2021
Mar 31, 2022
Lm Srps 2A 1S (Coorte 2020)
Jan 1, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
Lm Srps 1A 2S (Coorte 2021)
Apr 1, 2022
Dec 31, 2022
Lm Srps 2A 2S (Coorte 2020)
May 1, 2022
Dec 31, 2022
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
In the current context, characterized by significant complexity, the course aims to encourage reflection in sociological terms on the changes that characterize the work, with particular attention to the health sector; on the nature, characteristics and relationships of the working organizations with the current social context, in order to improve their acting as professionals in a complex context.
At the end of the course, the expected learning outcomes are related to two areas:
A) KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
1. of the sociological aspects characterizing the relationship between complexity and the health system
2. of the processes of change of work from the point of view of the different actors involved and their relations with the more general context;
3. of the processes characterizing the organizations with particular reference to those of differentiation and integration;
4. cultural and communicative processes as fundamental in the relationship between organizations and complexity.
1. to apply the knowledge learned in order to identify and describe the organizations in relation to the current context;
2. to analyze and understand the organizational processes, especially the cultural and communicative ones and their dynamics;
3. to recognize, observing with different points of view, the processes and languages that characterize the work environment in relation to the diversity that characterizes them, in order to promote positive and virtuous relationships within the organization and in relations with the outside world ;
4. to use the concepts learned as a sort of "toolbox" to deal with today's complexity, reflecting on one's professional action, widening one's point of view, developing one's own judgment, communication and relationship skills both with the patient both with the organizational context.
To achieve the training objectives, the course will deal with the following topics:
• "Liquid" modernity and effects on society and the individual
• Work in healthcare in a complex world
• Organizational processes of differentiation and integration
• Organizational culture, an instrument to improve performance
• Communication in the organizational field
• Health organizations and the challenges of diversity
The topics in the program will be addressed during the lessons and an internal lecture note will be distributed for the preparation of the exam.
The teaching methods adopted consist of:
- lectures, dedicated to the transmission of the basics and the key-categories, useful for the implementation of theoretical knowledge;
- interactive lessons, through the analysis of films and illustrative material, the common discussion, group work and exercises and, where possible, the intervention of privileged witnesses, in order to improve learning skills, applied comprehension, work in team, relationship and communication.
Throughout the academic year, the teacher is available for individual reception by appointment.
The monthly calendar of receptions is published on the web under "notices".
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
The assessment of learning outcomes involves a written report and a multiple choice test. The final assessment is expressed in 30/30.
The written report consists of a personal essay to comment on the materials being studied. This document is aimed at ascertaining:
- the ability to learn and the degree of knowledge of the topics on the program
- the property of language
- the ability to systematically connect knowledge
- the analytical ability and comparison between different points of view
Type D and Type F activities
Modules not yet included
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.