Professional Laboratories (2nd year) [Gruppo 1]
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
MED/45 - NURSING
INF BZ - 2° anno 1° sem, INF BZ - 2° anno 2° sem
1. LABORATORY "EXECUTE THE VENUE LEAVE"
At the end of the workshop, the student exercised, on a dummy, in the procedure of the needle vein sampling, demonstrating that he was able to:
1. Recognize and set up the material for venipuncture
2. Perform venipuncture: applying the hemostatic joint (observing the ways and duration of stay), performing the skin's antisepsis and managing the order and the filling mode of the tubes
3. Make a safe pick-up: using barrier systems, achieving the priority and safe disposal of the needle
2. LABORATORY "PREPARE AND ADMINISTER A PHARMACY FOR INTRAMUSCULAR AND SUBOCUTANEAL"
At the end of the laboratory, the student took part in the preparation and administration of an intramuscular and subcutaneous drug, demonstrating that he was able to:
1. aspirate a drug from a vial: with aseptic maneuvering and checking to have sucked the "right" dose
2. Intramuscular injection: applying the 10 G and safety standards, recognizing and preparing the material, identifying the correct injection site at the ventroglutea site (Hochstaetter technique) using the Z track technique by injecting the drug (needle angle And rate of administration), by organizing the environment in order to achieve the priority and safe disposal of the needle
3. Subcutaneous injection: Applying 10 G and safety standards, recognizing and preparing the material, identifying the correct injection site (abdominal site) by injecting the drug (plica, needle angle, delivery speed), organizing the environment in order to achieve the priority and safe disposal of the needle
3. LABORATORY "ADMINISTERING INFUSION THERAPY AND POSITIONING A PERIPHERAL VENETO CATHETER"
At the end of the laboratory, the student exercised in the preparation and administration of infusion therapy, demonstrating that he was able to:
1. Prepare the drug to be infused: applying 10G, guaranteeing the principles of aseptics and safety standards, recognizing and preparing the material
2. Place a peripheral venous catheter: by recognizing the material for positioning the CVP, using barrier systems and correctly performing the skin's antisepsis, by positioning the anvil, organizing the environment in order to achieve priority and safe disposal Of the needle, connecting the line infused
Practice skills laboratories are all organized in the same way and fall into the teaching of Nursing applied to therapeutic diagnostic paths.
The lab includes a welcome and sharing of goals.
We proceed with the film's vision with respect to the technique, already known to the student who saw it and discussed in the teaching. The procedure is reworked by discussing some critical aspects and steps.
The student familiarizes themselves with the procedure and tries the simulator through the guided exercise. He then has the opportunity to exercise freely to store the operating sequence. At this time, students must be able to confront each other, exchange views and suggestions, ask and make mistakes; The tutor particularly supports the most troubled students.
At the end of the tutorial, the tutor gives individual feedback to the student using the goals as a guide.
|Saiani, L., Brugnolli, A.
||Trattato di cure infermieristiche
In the laboratories there are no exams, but certification on practical skills.