The Study Course in Master's degree in Pedagogical Science
provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to register
Step 1 – Apply
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Register on ESSE3.
3. Register for selections on ESSE3 and upload the documents required in the Call for applications, necessary to enable the University to carry out the Eligibility Check and calculate your average mark.
4. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of your registration fee via PagoPA.
Step 2 - Eligibility Check
5. Once the check of your documents and entry requirements by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit is in progress, your status will appear as ‘IN VALUTAZIONE’ (In progress). Once the check procedure has been completed, you will receive an email with the results of the Eligibility Check.
6. If you meet the entry requirements, the Selection Committee will calculate your average mark according to the criteria set out in the Call, and will prepare the list of students eligible for admission (graduatoria).
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
Step 3 – Enrol
- Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process, in accordance with the procedures set out in the Call for applications. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
- Respinta/o - Rejected: you have not reached the minimum score set out in the Call for applications, therefore you will not be able to enrol in the degree programme.
. If you are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process, enrol on ESSE3
by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo
On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3
pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA
, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications or in the selection notice.
Wait for confirmation email. Please note
: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Enrolment conditional on the student obtaining the Bachelor’s degree
Students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree and graduate can enrol in the academic year 2021/22 and pay the first instalment of their tuition fees by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar, provided they obtain their Bachelor’s degree by 31 December 2021
Please note that you may be contacted by email if you submitted your application despite not having already gained your degree: in this case, you will be ‘conditionally enrolled’, and your enrolment will be conditional on you obtaining the required degree by the deadlines set.
Failing to pay the first instalment of your tuition fees will result in your enrolment being cancelled.
- students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s degree at the University of Verona and ‘conditionally enrolled’ in this Master’s degree programme, will be automatically confirmed as enrolled students as soon as they graduate;
- students who graduate at another University must necessarily inform the University via help-desk
, by 31 December 2021, that they have obtained their Bachelor’s degree.
Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep
register on ESSE3
wait for the email confirming your successful application submission (your application will be received and recorded automatically by the system);
pay the application fee (as indicated in your email of confirmation);
take and pass the Admission test, or wait for the result of the Eligibility Check (entry requirements), as set out in the relevant Call for applications;
take and pass the Italian language test (if you're not exempt from taking it) at the University Language Centre – CLA, by the methods set out in the degree programme web page, in the ‘How to enrol’ section;
check with the International Student Desk
of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
if you are among the successful applicants, wait for confirmation email from the University.
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.
Laurea magistrale in Scienze Pedagogiche
Date of admission test Pagina in aggiornamento