The Study Course in Master's degree in Preventive and Adapted Exercise Science
it has scheduled access and requires the passing of a compulsory admission test, defined in the competition announcement. This test gives access to an admission ranking and enrollment in the course is conditioned by the position occupied in the ranking itself.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to register
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
Step 1 – Register for the Eligibility Check
2. Register on ESSE3.
3. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents on ESSE3.
Please note: as soon as your application is processed by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit, the status of your Eligibility Check will appear as ‘In valutazione’ (In progress).
If the status appears as ‘Esonerato’ (Exempt, or passed), your entry requirements have been judged as valid. Please note: this only means that you will be able to take the Admission Tests in 'Step 2': it DOES NOT exempt you from taking these tests, that you MUST take and pass in order to enrol in this degree programme.
If your status appears as ‘Respinto’ (Rejected), it means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.
Step 2 – Take the Admission Test (partecipa al concorso di ammissione)
4. If your status in Step 1 reads ‘esonerato’, then you can apply for the Call on ESSE3.
5. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of your registration fee via PagoPA.
6. Take the Admission Test.
7. Check the ‘graduatoria, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following:
Step 3 – Enrol
- Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
- Respinta/o - Rejected: you have not reached the minimum score set out in the Call for applications, therefore you will not be able to enrol in the degree programme.
If you have passed the Admission Test and are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process, enrol on ESSE3
by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo
On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3
pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA
, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
Wait for confirmation email. Please note
: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
Admission tests for limited-entry degree programmes are organised taking into account the needs of candidates with disabilities or SLD/learning disabilities, and their right to take part in the tests on a fair and equal basis. For more information: Inclusion and Accessibility
Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep
register on ESSE3
wait for the email confirming your successful application submission (your application will be received and recorded automatically by the system);
pay the application fee (as indicated in your email of confirmation);
take and pass the Admission test, or wait for the result of the Eligibility Check (entry requirements), as set out in the relevant Call for applications;
take and pass the Italian language test (if you're not exempt from taking it) at the University Language Centre – CLA, by the methods set out in the degree programme web page, in the ‘How to enrol’ section;
check with the International Student Desk
of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
if you are among the successful applicants, wait for confirmation email from the University.
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.