How to enrol

How to enrol

Type of Access
The Study Course in Master's degree in Medical Bioinformatics provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
Read the admission requirements

Part-time membership
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the information page.

How to enrol

Pagina in aggiornamento

Le iscrizioni apriranno indicativamente da metà luglio 2023;
Per immatricolarsi al corso di studio è necessario registrarsi sul portale di ESSE3 utilizzando lo SPID.

HELP center iscrizioni

Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.


FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione

Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.


Title required for matriculation

Degree or three-year university diploma or other qualification acquired in Italy or abroad and recognised as suitable, obtained or to be obtained by the last session of the academic year 2022/2023.

For information on the evaluation of foreign qualifications:

Requirements for admissions

It is necessary to have specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, in the absence of which enrolment is not possible.

Curricular requirements

1) Degree in one of the following classes: 9 or 26 (D.M. 509/99), L-8 or L-31 (D.M. 270/04). An English language certification or examination at least level B2 computerised is also required.

---or ---

2) Bachelor's degree or other equivalent university qualification, with at least 60 CFUs in one or more of the following SSDs: INF/01, ING-INF/*, BIO/*, CHIM/* or MED/*, of which at least 12 CFU in: INF/01 or ING-INF/* or in BIO/*, CHIM/* or MED/*, with proven documentation attesting the computational training acquired. A computerised English language level B2 certification or examination is also required.

Students who have not obtained at least 24 CFU in the three-year degree in the disciplinary scientific sectors BIO/*, CHIM/* or MED/* must include two specific core subjects totalling 12 CFU in their teaching plan (a prerequisite for its approval).

Personal preparation

An additional assessment of acquired competences is envisaged in the following cases

  • graduates in the degree classes under 1) who have obtained a graduation mark of less than 88/110;
  • those who graduated in the above-mentioned classes more than 10 years ago;
  • all graduates from other classes (who in any case meet the curricular requirements above).

The assessment consists of an analysis of the curriculum (subjects taken and relative marks), followed by an interview if necessary.

Further services

Student Orientation services and activities are designed to provide prospective students with the tools and information they need to make an informed choice about what degree programme to take.

International students

Transfer from another University

To continue at the University of Verona your course of studies begun at another Italian university, select one of the procedures below, depending on the case in question.

Transfer from another university to the first year

Transfer from another university to years subsequent to the first - Science and Engineering

NB: for all types of incoming transfer, students coming from another university based in the Veneto region who have paid the regional tax to their university of origin for the current academic year are not required to pay it again to the University of Verona. Those who find themselves in this situation are requested to contact the enrolment office ( before proceeding to the payment of the first instalment, in order to recalculate it. There is no refund of the regional fee except in the case of double payment.

Recognition of prior learning

Do you have an active university career? Read the information on how to make a transfer from another university (to the first year or years following the first) or an internal course transfer to UNIVR (to the first year or years following the first).

If your career has ended due to the completion of a degree or individual courses, withdrawal from studies or forfeiture of studies, please refer to the procedure for requesting a career abbreviation.

Scholarships and Grants

Course change

Transferring a course within the University of Verona is the procedure whereby a student, regularly enrolled in a course of study at the University of Verona, decides to transfer his or her active career to another of the courses offered at the University of Verona (course change). Depending on the number of CFUs sustained and validated, the student may be admitted directly to years subsequent to the first.

Select one of the procedures below, depending on the case of interest.

Course change to the first year

Course change to years subsequent to the first - Science and Engineering

NB: Check in the "payments" section of Esse3 that the fees for previous years have been paid, otherwise the course change cannot proceed.