How to enrol
Type of Access
The Study Course in Master's degree in Computer Engineering for Robotics and Smart Industry
provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
Read the admission requirements
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the information page.
How to enrol
All those who intend to enroll in a Master's Degree course must enroll in an assessment procedure for access requirements, on the Esse3 web-based career management system. This procedure will be activated with the start of enrollments for the new academic year, starting from July 2022.
Step 1 – Apply
1. Register on ESSE3
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in: www.univr.it/iscrizioni. Once the Secretariat has initiated the verification of the relevant study courses, your status will appear as "IN VALUATAZIONE". The application must be submitted from 07/15/2022 to 11/15/2022.
3. If you need to attend an interview, your status will appear as ‘PROVA DA EFFETTUARE’ (Eligibility Check still to be carried out).
4. Check the results on ESSE3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
- IN VALUTAZIONE (In progress) - this means that your application has been processed but some documents or information are missing (e.g. missing exam records, language qualification), or if you need to attend an interview. Please note that the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit may contact you.
- REJECTED - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.
- ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. In this case, you can enrol in your chosen degree programme.
Step 2 - Enrol
5. Once the status is updated as ‘Esonerato’ (Exempt, or passed), register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar. To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
6. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar.
7. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Non-EU students residing in non-EU countries
1. If you have obtained pre-admission to the Course (Call open from 2 February to 16 March 2022) you can submit an application to the relevant Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration / firststep;
2. check the suitability of your qualification at the International Student Desk of the University of Verona;
3. proceed to register your personal data on ESSE3;
4. wait for the enrollment confirmation email.
News and other documents
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.