How to enrol
Type of Access
The Study Course in Master's degree in Computer Engineering for Robotics and Smart Industry
provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
Read the admission requirements
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the information page.
How to enrol
All those who intend to enroll in a Master's Degree course must enroll in an assessment procedure for access requirements, on the Esse3 web-based career management system. This procedure will be activated with the start of enrollments for the new academic year, starting from July 2022.
Step 1 – Apply
1. Register on ESSE3
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in: www.univr.it/iscrizioni. Once the check has been started by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit, your status will appear as ‘IN VALUTAZIONE’ (In progress).
3. If you need to attend an interview, your status will appear as ‘PROVA DA EFFETTUARE’ (Eligibility Check still to be carried out).
4. Check the results on ESSE3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
- IN VALUTAZIONE (In progress) - this means that your application has been processed but some documents or information are missing (e.g. missing exam records, language qualification), or if you need to attend an interview. Please note that the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit may contact you.
- REJECTED - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.
- ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. In this case, you can enrol in your chosen degree programme.
Step 2 - Enrol
5. Once the status is updated as ‘Esonerato’ (Exempt, or passed), register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar. To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
6. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar.
7. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
1. Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
2. The International Student Desk of the University of Verona will check whether you meet the requirements and whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
3. take the Italian language test by CISIA (if you are not exempt from taking it) following the instructions that will be made available on the web page of the degree programme in the ‘How to enrol’ section. A dedicated web page is also available on the CISIA website (www.cisiaonline.it > ‘Altri test’);
4. If you have passed the Eligibility check, register on ESSE3;
5. wait for confirmation of enrolment email.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEST - EXTRA EU STUDENTS
Non-EU students who have not been exempted from taking the Italian language test (test ITA-L2@CASA) are advised that they must take it on one of the following days: dates still to be announced.
In order for the University offices to register your attendance, please notify your chosen date at least two weeks before the test is due to take place by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and other documents
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.