Master - 2021/2022
Research in Movement Sciences (MRMS) (2° Livello)
AVVISO: il Comitato Scientifico valuta iscrizioni tardive fino all'inizio delle lezioni.
Requirements for admissions :Master's degree / single cycle master's degree in the following classes:
- LM-41 - Master's Degrees in Medicine and Surgery;
- LM-67 - Master's Degrees in Sciences and Techniques of Preventive and Adapted Motor Activities;
- LM-68 - Master's Degrees in Sports Science and Techniques;
- LM / SNT01 - Master's Degrees in Nursing and Midwifery Sciences;
- LM / SNT02 - Master's Degrees in the Sciences of the Health Professions of Rehabilitation;
- LM / SNT04 - Master's Degrees in Prevention Health Professions Sciences;
- LM21 - Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
Evaluation criteria for admission :The selection of candidates will be based on qualifications, to which a maximum of 60 points will be awarded, precisely through the evaluation of the curriculum vitae attached to the application form with particular attention to:
• relevance of the course of study to the topics covered by the Master up to 10 points;
• graduation grade up to 5 points;
• post-graduate academic qualification (s) up to 10 points;
• professional experience in the areas covered by the Master up to 10 points;
• participation in research projects within the topics covered by the Master up to 10 points;
• scientific publications within the topics covered by the Master up to 10 points;
• level of knowledge of the English language up to 5 points.
In the event of a tie, priority will be given to the younger candidate.
A series of benefits and incentives are made available to students enrolling at the University in the academic year 2021/2022. To find out more, see the relevant Call for applications, and the relevant web page section.
Discover all the learning activities available to you during your time at the University in the academic year 2021/2022.