Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/08 - MANAGEMENT
primo semestre (lauree) dal Sep 28, 2020 al Dec 23, 2020.
This Marketing course will cover marketing under analytic-strategic-operational perspectives to understand the implementation of marketing processes. The student will learn why and how 'Marketing' is the activity for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that benefit its customers, the organization, its stakeholders, and society at large. This course seeks to teach students marketing concepts, often by having them actually “do marketing”—by putting them in the shoes of a marketing manager facing actual marketing decisions. At the end of this course, students will be able to apply marketing concepts to solve real problems, and to create a marketing plan for a virtual or a real case. This application will enable students to conduct an environmental scanning, analyze markets and consumer behaviours, take strategic and operational decisions and measure their results.
The 2020/21 Marketing course (in Vicenza) will cover the following topics:
- Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
- Developing Successful Marketing and Organizational Strategies
- Scanning the Marketing Environment
- Building an effective marketing plan
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Managing Successful Products and Brands
- Setting the Final Price
- Managing Marketing Channels and Supply Chain
- Personal selling and Sales Management
- Advertising, Sales promotion and public relations
- Digital marketing: e-commerce and social media
- Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
Practice Marketing: business game online.
Frontal lessons will be given in Italian with the support of some video cases in English.
|Kerin R.A., Hartley S.W., Pellegrini L., Massara F. e Corsaro D.
||Capitoli da preparare: 1-2-3-4-6-10-12-15-16-17-20-21-22-23.
In alternativa al testo indicato è disponibile un libro customizzato per il corso di Marketing di Vicenza, contenente solo i capitoli selezionati (Signori P, Marketing Vicenza, McGrawhill, 2020).
||McGraw-Hill Education Create
||Questo libro di testo è collegato a numerose risorse digitali su piattaforma CONNECT (con codice in retro di copertina). Esiste anche una versione ebook ISBN 9781307611632.
Teaching method and evaluation details will be updated as soon as context regulations will be clarified for the next academic year.