The Study Course in Master's degree in Mathematics
provides for a procedure for assessing the required requirements. In fact, to enroll in the Degree Program it is necessary to possess specific curricular requirements and adequate personal preparation, failing which it is not possible to proceed with enrollment.
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the part-time courses service.
How to register
Students intending to apply for a Master’s degree programme must register for the Eligibility Check (i.e. check of entry requirements) on ESSE3. This procedure will be made available to candidates starting from around July 2021, when applications for the new academic year will be open.
Step 1 - Register for the Eligibility Check
1. Register on ESSE3.
2. Submit your documents for the Eligibility Check for Master’s degrees: submit the required information and documents (self-certification with academic transcript, exam marks, SSD - Scientific-disciplinary sectors/subject areas, and the language qualification, if needed) on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in: www.univr.it/iscrizioni.
3. Check the results on Esse3. Once you have submitted your documents, your status will appear as one of the following:
- PROVA DA EFFETTUARE (Eligibility Check still to be carried out) - this will be displayed as soon as you have correctly submitted your application. Please note that you are not required to take any action at this stage.
- IN VALUTAZIONE (In progress) - this means that the check is currently in progress and being carried out by the relevant relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit, which will contact you if more documents are needed (e.g. missing exam records, language qualification), or if you need to attend an interview.
- RESPINTO (Rejected) - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to enrol.
- ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. In this case, you can enrol in your chosen degree programme.
- Please check the results dashboard on Esse3 regularly.
Step 2 – Enrol
4. Register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar (available on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni). To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: 'How to add your photo'.
5. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
6. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
1. If you have been pre-admitted to the Degree programme (applications to be accepted from 1 March 2021 to 30 April 2021), you can apply at the relevant Italian Embassy or Consulate, on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
2. check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
3. register on ESSE3;
4. wait for confirmation of enrolment email.
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.