Clinical practice (3rd year)
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
MED/48 - NURSING IN NEUROPSYCHIATRY AND REHABILITATION
TERP ROV 3^ ANNO - 2^ SEMESTRE dal Feb 5, 2018 al Mar 16, 2018.
The third year of training is focused on consolidating the skills associated with the Rehabilitative Therapy Project and developing group work, especially with the assisted person and family. Students will apply the foundations of relational dynamics according to legal, ethical and ethical dimensions. Particular attention is given to working with family, to rehabilitation groups and to collaboration with other services. Trainings includes 3 experiences of approximately 5 weeks at Centre for Mental Health, Community Services, Day Centers, Psychiatric Residential Facilities , Hospital Psychiatric Service for Diagnosis and Care, Addiction Services (SerD), Services for Alcohol Addiction, Alzheimer's Day Centers, Infantile Neuropsychiatry, Eating Disorders Services (CDCA) and Addiction Residential Facilities.
- Student is an active part of his / her training course
- Student assumes responsible and ethical behavior
- Student demonstrates relational and collaborative skills with the team
- Student establishes and maintains a relationship with patients
- Student evaluates the person's needs, signs, symptoms and potentiality and resources of the family and social context
- Student proposes valid interventions of individual or group rehabilitation (expected level 7/8 patients)
- Student promotes empowerment
- Student can recognize and propose answers in critical situations
- Student collaborates in coordinating and organizing rehabilitation interventions within context and network services
The exam is composed of written reports, evaluation papers and written test.