Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2015/2016
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The teaching model, student-centered, proposes a path of knowledge of training in music therapy specifically, and more generally in the expressive techniques and has as main objective to promote in those who want to put their own personal artistic and musical qualities at the service of a relationship of help, both the right technical skills that an appropriate awareness of their therapeutic role.
- Promote the development of skills in expressive and rehabilitative field through the use of artistic tool;
- Providing tools for the group management, the prevention of hardship, to promote health, improve the quality of life;
- A greater awareness of their own interpretative processes (knowledge that is fundamental in the recognition and management of different interpersonal dynamics that are activated in the therapeutic relationship and allowing a more appropriate artistic expression modulation, musical as part of this report).
The training course, experiential, theoretical and methodological proposes an integrated module to work alongside the skills of the students, tools and their knowledge of the expressive arts useful in the field of rehabilitation, prevention of hardship as well as the management of emotional conflicts and the development of well-being.
The Arts-Expressive Therapies-mainly directed to the plastic (painting arts, sculpture, ceramics, etc.), The music, the singing have found a particularly fruitful area in the treatment and rehabilitation of physical disability situations, psychic and disadvantage.
The course includes a specific reference to music therapy discipline in psychiatry and the 'theoretical orientation is humanistic-existential.
We will be addressed specifically in the following topics:
- Description of the different therapies arts (music therapy, dance-movement therapy, drama therapy, art therapy);
- Guidance lines in the world of art-therapy, especially in Italy: definition, theoretical basis, artistic means used, training and testing;
- Functions and structural characteristics of the creative process and the therapeutic process;
- Art-therapy and psychiatry;
- Role of the music therapist in psychiatry;
- Observation, listening, tuning, the agreement and empathy in music therapy, music therapy instruments;
- The music-therapy practice: the presentation of the methods used (improvisation, sound-musical dialogue, listening, individual sessions, group sessions, interactive music therapy and active-passive-receptive);
- The arts-therapies actual panorama;
- Models and methods in art-therapy.
writing test (multiple-answer questions) and oral exam
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.