Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2015/2016
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
Providing basic concepts, useful concepts and tools to understand the community psychiatry, the theoretical foundations upon which it is based and practical-rehabilitative interventions planned and implemented by the Mental Health Department.
• Community psychiatry: theoretical approaches, guiding principles, key concepts;
• The networking and formal and informal networks;
• The relationship between Mental health department and Social and health services (General Medicine, Social Work, Service for Addiction, Psychology, Child Neuropsychiatry, Retirement home...);
• Stakeholders in the field of mental health;
• The Individual Treatment Plan (PTI), early intervention and the role of the case manager;
• Health promotion in the community, working with citizens and Associationism world;
• Empowerment and recovery in the community;
• Co-housing and community resources;
• Action Plan for Mental Health (Italy, 2013), Action Plan for Mental Health (WHO 2013-2020), Trentino Health Plan 2015-2025, Care programs in Mental health department (2014)
• Health promotion in the school and peer education.
Antonio Maone e Barbara D'Avanzo
Recovery. Nuovi paradigmi per la salute mentale
Raffaello Cortina Editore
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.