Psychology of the years of grouth
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-PSI/04 - DEVELOPMENTAL AND EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
I semestre dal Oct 2, 2017 al Jan 26, 2018.
The Teaching aims at providing the basic knowledge and methodological tools to understand the child's main development processes (physical, motor, perceptual, cognitive, emotional, social, and linguistic). Recent findings derived from the scientific international literature will be presented and discussed.
The processes characterizing the different phases of development will be presented within the frame of the main theories and the most commonly used methods to study human development will be discussed, as well as the basic application outcomes in sports, physical performance and preventive motor activity.
- Developmental psychology: history, theories and methods
- The development of perception
- The development of memory
- The development of intelligence
- Intellectual development
- The development of emotions
- Social development
- The development of communication skills and language
- Moral development
Teaching consists of frontal lessons, for a total of 24 hours (3 CFUs). The first lesson will serve to guide students thought the course: information will be provided about the program, the lesson schedule, the reference textbooks, and the exams. In addition, for each topic discussed during the lessons, the reference will be provided to the chapters in which that topic is described. Additional materials will be provided on the e-learning platform of the University.
Throughout the academic year, a student reception service is available, with a weekly fixed schedule.
- Camaioni L, Di Blasio P. Psicologia dello sviluppo. 2007. Bologna: Il Mulino.
- The slides of the lectures will be available on the web page for the Course.
- Bibliographic references to scientific papers published in international journals will be provided.
|Camaioni L. e Di Blasio P.
||Psicologia dello sviluppo
||Il Mulino, Bologna
The exam consists of one written test with 31 closed questions and multiple choice answers. The written test is intended to ensure knowledge and understanding of the topics addressed in the course and covers all the topics discussed during the lessons. The ranking of the written test will be expressed in scores of thirty. Examination will be the same for attending and non-attending students.