Before applying, please make sure you have carefully read the Call for applications (Bando di ammissione).
1. If you are a new user, follow the Registration procedure. Please note that only users with SPID login details are allowed to register.
If you have already registered, you can log in using your SPID or GIA login details. If you forgot your login details, please go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. Please note that in order to complete the registration, you will need to upload a scanned copy of your ID – identity document.
2. Register on ESSE3.
3. Take the admission test (if applicable).
4. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission and, if you are among the eligible applicants, enrol on ESSE3 (log into your personal account, click on ‘Segreteria’ > ‘Immatricolazione’) by the deadline set out in the notice attached to the ‘graduatoria’. Please note that in order to complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo that complies with the requirements set out in: Istruzioni acquisizione foto.
5. Pay the first instalment of your tuition fees. This can be done:
- in person: by printing the PagoPA payment form available on ESSE3 and then paying offline at a bank or one of the designated payment points;
- online: by clicking on ‘Paga on line con PagoPA’.
For further information, please go to: www.univr.it/pagopa
6. Wait for confirmation email from Segreteria Master e Corsi di Perfezionamento e aggiornamento professionale.
In order to be admitted to a first-level Master's degree course, it is necessary to have:
a) a three-year degree awarded pursuant to Ministerial Decree no. 270 of 2004 or Ministerial Decree no. 509 of 1999;
b) University degree of at least three years' duration, according to the previous regulations;
c) a qualification awarded abroad, recognised as suitable on the basis of current legislation.
Subject area: chemistry/pharmacy, law, medicine and surgery, health professions, psychology, science.
For foreign candidates
a. Bachelor of Science degree, or other biosciences or health studies degree with a minimum attainment of lower second class honours.
b. Basic medicine degree MD, MB ChB or equivalent.
c. Other related medical degrees including Dentistry and Veterinary science
d. Law degree or equivalent vocational legal qualification or any other degree relevant to the study of the forensic medical sciences.
e. Individuals with substantial experience in forensic practice, although not having attained a relevant degree, may be admitted to the programme of study at the discretion of the University, in consultation with the Academic coordinator.
f. Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, which can be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- i. Completion of studies in institutions where the language of instruction is English;
- ii. TOEFL with a score of at least 550 (Paper-based Test), 213 (Computer-based Test), 79 (Internet-based Test);
- iii. IELTS with a score of 6.5 major iv. IGCSE / GCSE with a score of "C" or higher v. Proficiency (Cambridge, Michigan)
g. Signed formal copies of all educational qualifications, and a curriculum vitae to be attached to the original documentation.
Evaluation criteria for admission
Professional curriculum 40%.
The assessment will be based on the motivation to undertake the Master's programme, on the local possibilities of supplementing the training obtained in the course with experience in qualified locations, and also on the local possibilities of using the qualification.
Benefit and incentives
Individual module students, scholarship holders (with a grant financed by INPS or other bodies), and students exempt from paying tuition fees, are still required to pay a €16 ‘stamp duty’ (marca da bollo, or imposta di bollo).
If you enrol on a Professional master’s programme, you may be entitled to receive a benefit in the form of a reduction/reimbursement of your tuition fees for a value of €500. Specifically:
1) Students who graduate in the academic year 2020/2021 within the normal duration of their Bachelor’s degree or Single-cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree (including at a different university) and who then enrol for the following academic year on a 1st-level Professional master’s programme at the University of Verona are awarded a tuition fee reduction of € 500;
2) Students who graduate in the academic year 2020/2021 within the normal duration of their Master’s degree or Single cycle/Combined Bachelor+Master’s degree (including at a different university) who then enrol for the following academic year on a 2nd-level Professional master’s programme at the University of Verona are awarded a tuition fee reduction of € 500.
How to apply for benefits:
a) if you graduated at the University of Verona before registering for the selection process, these benefits are applied automatically;
b) if you graduated at the University of Verona after registering for the selection process, please write to: email@example.com;
c) if you graduated at another university, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a substitutive declaration ("dichiarazione sostitutiva del certificato di laurea ai sensi del DPR 445/2000”) in which you declare the following:
the name of the University at which you graduated;
that you have graduated within the normal duration of your degree programme;
the academic year in which you enrolled;
the academic year in which you graduated.
This declaration must be original and you will need to send it together with a scanned copy of a valid ID document.
If point b) or c) above applies to you, you should send your request at the time of enrolling, or before the second instalment of tuition fees is issued, if due.