Your Study Plan includes all the learning activities you will undertake during your time at the University, such as modules, lab activities and practicals, seminars, project work, internships, as well as educational off-site visits, conferences and the final examination, or graduation.
Oxygen-ozone therapy: basics and history 5 Credits
1. Management of side effects of cancer treatments with oxygen-ozone therapy
2. Adrenal fatigue, overweight management and healthy aging role of Intravenous Systemic O3O2 therapy in the emerging trend of medical wellness
3. O3O2 local applications in the Overuse Injuries in Sports
4. Systemic oxygen-ozone therapy combined with I.V. drip containing aminoacids and vitamins in the treatment of certain forms of male infertility
5. Systemic and local oxygen-ozone therapy in the treatment of diabetes related sexual dysfunction
6. Round table and concluding remarks
Administration procedures of oxygen-ozone therapy to manage adrenal fatigue, overweight and healthy aging; the overuse injuries in sports; the side effects of cancer treatments; and in the treatment of certain forms of male infertility and diabetes-related sexual dysfunction.
The course has a total duration of years: 1 and will be held in the period from January 7, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
Saturday, normally from 9 am to 9 pm.
When and where
Course duration: to be completed within one calendar year starting January 2022.
Lessons: all the lessons will be given online through the Zoom or Moodle platform; some of the lessons will be given in synchronous mode, while others will be in asynchronous mode. The lessons in synchronous mode will be given monthly, on Saturday, normally from 9 am to 9 pm.
Lessons will be given online through the Zoom or Moodle platform: some of the lessons will be given in synchronous mode, while others will be in asynchronous mode. For each modules, a final round table (in synchronous mode) is scheduled, where the students can discuss with the lecturers.
The stage will be done at medical surgeries, clinics or research centres specialized in oxygen-ozone therapy; a specific agreement will be stipulated between the University of Verona and the hosting facilities, based on the positive evaluation by the Scientific and Technical Committees.
PROJECT WORK, INTERIM ASSESSMENTS, FINAL TEST
The Master entails:
i) a written multiple-choice test at the end of each teaching unit;
ii) a project work to be agreed with the Scientific and Technical Committees;
iii) a final paper, in the form of either an original scientific article or a literature review (the Scientific and Technical Committees will select the best articles to be published free of charge in the Giornale Italiano Ozono Terapia).
A monitoring system of the students’ opinions is foreseen.