Computer Science and Multimedia [Cognomi M-Z]
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
INF/01 - INFORMATICS
Sem. IIA dal Feb 22, 2016 al Apr 24, 2016.
At the end of the activities the students will be able to:
. know the main theoretical foundations of computer science;
. list the purely conceptual aspects of the discipline that are reflected and significance and practical application in the technology component and media;
. use specific tools and environments cloud mode BYOD;
. plan, organize and carry out educational projects consistent and congruent, Teaching, inspired by the techniques of Instructional Design and principles of Multimedia Learning.
. The main theoretical foundations of computer science.
. The hardware and software components.
. Office automation applications.
. Multimedia technologies and digital formats.
. Internet, www, web 2.0 and 3.0.
. Information technology and multimedia enhancement of the teaching / learning.
. Techniques Instrucional Design and principles of Multimedia Learning for teaching.
. Cloud computing and web based applications for multimedia educational projects.
. Spaces social and cooperative learning.
. LMS platforms, e-learning, mobile learning, Whiteboard, learning objects and app.
During all the lectures will be given space to laboratory activities mode BYOD aimed to explore and experiment with cloud tools to support teaching, so that the students can develop skills aimed at the planning and implementation of educational projects multimedia.
REFERENCES FOR EXAMINATION
- G.B. Ronsivalle, S. Carta, M. Orlando, ".GET Guida all’Education Technology. Informatica e multimedialità per educatori e professionisti della formazione", Maggioli Publisher, 2013. ISBN: 8838777905.
- Slides of the lessons, the teacher notes and any additional resources that will be available in the virtual course.
The Assessment will be done through a written test structured.
To students who pass the written test, to improve the rating and / or get the praise, it will be given the opportunity of one of the following types of evidence:
1. Oral interview on a book chosen from the following:
- Antinucci F. (2001) "Computer per un figlio. Giocare, apprendere, creare", Editori Laterza, Roma-Bari
- Ferri P. (2011), "Nativi digitali", Bruno Mondadori, Milano-Torino
2. Preparation and discussion of a multimedia presentation (that respects the principles and techniques discussed during the course) designed for a specific teaching agreed with the teacher.