How to enrol
Type of Access
The Study Course in Applied Mathematics
it is open to access and there is no selective admission test for registration. However, a verification of initial knowledge ("minimum knowledge") is required, released from enrollment in the Degree Program, or any unsatisfactory outcome of the verification DOES NOT preclude enrollment. In this case, Additional Educational Obligations (OFA) are assigned which must be met within the first year of the course, otherwise it will not be possible to proceed with enrollment in the second year.
Read the admission requirements
The Course also offers the possibility of part-time enrollment, for more information consult the information page.
How to enrol
Procedure for enrolling in the study course:
1. Register on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar (available on: www.univr.it/iscrizioni). To complete your enrolment, you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see: 'How to add your photo'.
2. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Academic Calendar.
3. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Non-EU students residing in non-EU countries
1. Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
2. take the Italian language test by CISIA (if you are not exempt from taking it) following the instructions that will be made available on the web page of the degree programme in the ‘How to enrol’ section. A dedicated web page is also available on the CISIA website (www.cisiaonline.it > ‘Altri test’);
3. check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
4. register on ESSE3;
5. wait for confirmation of enrolment email.
ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEST - Non-EU students residing in non-EU countries
Non-EU students who have not been exempted from taking the Italian language test (test ITA-L2@CASA) are advised that they must take it.
The information to take the test is available on the page Italian as a second language test for non-EU students.
News and other documents
HELP center iscrizioni
Il numero unico immatricolazioni, attivo nel periodo estivo, rappresenta un riferimento univoco riguardo alle iscrizioni ai corsi, alle scadenze da rispettare e alle procedure da seguire. Un team di studentesse e studenti tutor specializzati è a disposizione per rispondere alle domande delle future matricole.
FAQ - domande sull'iscrizione
Consulta le domande ricorrenti per trovare una risposta ai tuoi dubbi sulle procedure di immatricolazione e le modalità d'accesso ai vari corsi di primo e secondo livello, ad accesso libero e programmato, dell'Università di Verona.