Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2017/2018
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
At the end of the course the students will be able to complete the objective exam of patients with shoulder, knee and hip lesion or pain. Theywill consolidate their knowledge of clinic reasoning and they will know how to carry out diagnostic tests and their positivitycriteria.
- introduction to the lessons "valutation's procedure"
- review of clinic reasoning, anamnesis and initial clinical exam
- features of diagnostic test: affidability, validity, sensibility,specifity, predictive positive and negative value and likelihood ratio
- measures of outcome, clinical prediction rules and minimal clinical importance difference
- shoulder pathology (slap lesion, subacromial and posterior conflict, instability, scapular diskinesia, frozen shoulder)
- two case reports about shoulder disease
- clinic reasoning and execution of: neer test, hawkings kennedy, painful arc, apprehention, relocation and release, empty can, full can, active compression, speed test and biceps load
- knee pathology (patella dislocation, ileotibial syndrome, bursitis, meniscal and ligament lesions)
- case report about knee desease
- clinic reasoning and execution of LCM test, LCL test, LCA and LCP test, apley's test, mc murray, thessaly test
- hip pathology (piriforme syndrome, osteoarthtosis, bursitis, stress fractures)
- case report about hip desease
- clinic reasoning and execution of ober test, combined intrarotation, trendellemburg, ileopettinea bursite test
Special test in musculoskeletal examination
Edinburgh London New York Oxford Philadelphia St Louis Sydney Toronto
written (multiple and short answer questions)
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.