Groups psycology and educational relationship
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-PSI/05 - SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY
Sem. IIA, Sem. IIB
One will work in order to achieve the following goals:
- Analyze and understand the interpersonal relation between educator and child/teenager/adult;
- Analyze and understand the social processes which support and regulate interpersonal relationships in social, and professional context with particular reference to sanitary and socio-sanitary structures and institutions;
- One will try to understand problems related to the way the caregiver enters and keeps the relationship with the child the teenager or the adult;
- one will analyze the different attitudes of the caregiver and his/her way of conducting relationship with the child, teenager or adult, we’ll try to give an answer to the following question: how can aggressive cues influence aggressive behavior;
- one will analyze violence and aggressive beavior, segregation, social/organisational practice and violence, applying the principles of the attachment theory and the origin of intersubjectivity.
-attachment theorists : Bowlby&Ainsworth; Main; Kaplan; Cassidy; Hazan; Shaver; Bartholomew; Mikulincer, Liotti – attitudes and perception in interpersonal dyadic context; - attributions and social behavior; - social support; - normative and informational influence on social behavior; - the dynamics of obedience; - interpersonal vs. group behavior. Group polarization; The power of a consistent minority aggressive behavior; segregation and violence; cooperation and competition
1) Pedrazza M., 2010, Pratiche educative e processi psicologici, Carocci, Roma 2) Zamperini A., 2004, Prigioni della mente. Relazioni di oppressione e resistenza, Einaudi, Torino 3) Krahè B., 2005, Psicologia sociale dell’aggressività, Il Mulino, Bologna 4) 1 scientific article referring to the socio-psychological approach to the study of attachment related issues in care and education. Authors you can choose: Mikulincer , Hazan, Shaver, Feeney, Dozie.