Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-PSI/06 - WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Sem. IIA dal Feb 26, 2018 al Apr 21, 2018.
Know the main theoretical references of the Psychology of Work and the possible uses of the discipline in the organizational field. This in order to better understand the working life at individual, group and organizational levels. Implement the ability to manage the subjective and relational aspects of the person-organization relationship.
The course will have a strongly practical cut in order to give the participants the opportunity to gain real experience of the Work Psychology and its business application, also to provide practical tools, especially in the areas of selection and training.
The course objectives of the course are therefore the following (according to the Dublin Descriptors):
Knowledge and understanding (knowledge and understanding): To know and understand which psychological constructs are particularly connected to work activities (and performance) and organizational environments;
Knowledge and understanding skills applied (applying knowledge and understanding): Knowing and understanding how to apply the above-mentioned knowledge to work activities and organizational contexts;
Making judgments: Knowing how to evaluate which constructs to call for the explanation and treatment of work and organizational phenomena;
Communication skills: communicating the subject with the specialized language that characterizes it;
Learning skills: Knowing how to keep on learning in autonomy the themes dealt with during the course.
- Organizational climate and organizational culture
- Organizational Wellbeing and Job Satisfaction
- Values and meanings of work
- Motivations at work and Psychological Contract
- Psychosocial Risks: stress, burnout and coping
- Personnel selection: Recruitment, Selection process, tests, individual and group interviews, observation grids, curriculum vitae
- Work placement and socialization at work (tutoring and mentoring)
- Training: planning and delivery (in presence, online, formal and informal)
- Skills: personal skills, transversal skills and continuous learning
- Career development (coaching)
- Performance evaluation: the performance cycle, goal setting, measurement of results, from evaluation sheets to Total Reward
SARCHIELLI G. & FRACCAROLI F. (2017) "Introduzione alla psicologia del lavoro". Il Mulino
Further sources of study and research, related to the psychology of work, are indicated by the teacher during the course, also according to the cultural and professional interests expressed by the participants.
|SARCHIELLI G. & FRACCAROLI F.
||Introduzione alla psicologia del lavoro
|| Il Mulino
||Ulteriori fonti di studio e di ricerca, inerenti la psicologia del lavoro, vengono indicate dal docente durante il corso, anche in funzione degli interessi culturali e professionali espressi dai partecipanti.
The exam will be written and will include a variable number of open and closed questions taken from the texts and study materials.