Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/08 - MANAGEMENT
secondo semestre (lauree magistrali) dal Feb 21, 2022 al May 13, 2022.
This Marketing Communications course is focused on theoretical and technical fundamentals of communications for business, aligned with a marketing approach. In particular, students will understand how to analyze markets and competitors in order to create a marketing strategy, and then define the right communication mix and its metrics for the control. New marketing and communication trends will be discussed through case studies. During this course, students will be asked to apply with creativity these tendencies and techniques, in order to create a professional communication plan.
This marketing and communications course needs a basic knowledge on marketing concepts (analytical, strategical and marketing mix). The program offers theoretical and technical knowledge to help students in preparing professional communication plans. In details, the course will cover the following parts:
- Course introduction, from marketing strategy to marketing communication.
- The communication process and its monitoring (five Ws model and nine control areas). Defining communication goals, aligned to marketing strategies.
- Communication models towards the Integrated Marketing Communication framework
- Planning the campaing (consumer journey analysis, FCB Grid. Kvaerk maps, market segmentation and profilation, marketing mix, determinants of campaign strategy. IMC planning, Planning media strategy - black box, John Christie, Bertier Marc- and disseminating the message. Brand Mapping, cluster mapping, cluster brand map. The budget.)
- Executing and evaluating the campaign (Multiple touchpoints, customer experience and communication mix.)
- Marketing Plan Outline. Building an effective marketing and communication plan. Case studies.
In this course, all of the lecturers will be given in Italian. Teaching materials (in italian and partially in English) will be available in E-learning.
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
This exam is composed by two parts: written and oral. More information will be updated at the beginning of the second semester.