Relationship and digital marketing
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
SECS-P/08 - MANAGEMENT
secondo semestre (lauree magistrali) dal Feb 21, 2022 al May 13, 2022.
The main purpose of this course is to get students to think about Digital Marketing from a strategic point of view of Relationship Marketing, in order to ehnance their abilities to remember, understand, and apply the main concepts of Relationship and Digital Marketing: Relations, Networks, Interactions. Analytical thinking is provided through multiple case study analysis, included some guided tours to local companies. Knowledge application will be tested through group projects. Students will be also called to test their problem solving skills, so that, at the end of this course, they will be able to create and present to a professional audience their Digital Marketing Projects.
Relationship Marketing orientation:
- The genesis of RM and the new paradigm
- relations, network, interactions
- Classic market relationship, Special market relationship, Mega relationship, Nano relationship
- Measuring RM effort through the ROR index (Return on relationship)
Application: project work - RM problem analysis
Communication planning to ehnance interaction:
- conversational models; from strategy to operational communication
- omnichannel, viral, tribal, influencer marketing and new trends for engagement
- onmiengagement rate and communication metrics
Application: project work - communication plan
Digital and Social Media Marketing:
- social media marketing and planning
- research for digital marketing and the role of big data - customer journey mapping
- digital media mix and selection
- digital and social media metrics
Application: mini project work on digital media (website, instagram, facebook, linkedin, youtube, tik tok, app....)
Lessons will be given in Italian, using experiential learning approach and interactive teaching. Foreign students that would like to attend this course are welcome, if they already know some marketing fundamentals.
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
The relationship and digital marketing exam is written and oral:
- written exam: is a relationship and digital marketing plan of max 20 pages on a real case study assigned by the professors, to submit before the exame date - this project work is duable in small groups (max 3 students);
- oral: individual discussion of the relationship marketing plan, demostrating theoretical and critical skills.