Planning and documentation of socio-educational work (2021/2022)
The teaching is organized as follows:
See the unit page
Knowledge and understanding Module 1: Educational planning in community educational services 1. Know and understand what an educational project is and what are the different theoretical-practical approaches, related to educational planning. 2. The Project Cycle Management and the phases of a project: from the analysis of the needs to the evaluation in its various conjugations: from the youth age to the adult and old age. 3. Recognize and understand the specific characteristics of planning in community educational services according to different ages, environmental contexts and socio-cultural conditions. Module 2: Laboratory of educational documentation practices 1. Knowing and understanding in the classroom, through individual and group activities, as planned in the context of community educational services. Applying knowledge and understanding Module 1: Educational planning in community educational services. 1: Acquire basic knowledge, skills and competences in educational planning, from knowledge to know-how. 2. Knowing how to use the acquired design skills, adapting them to very specific or particularly delicate or complex educational situations. Module 2: Laboratory of educational documentation practices 1. Knowledge and understanding of the reasons that justify the distinction between the "training", "certification" and "decision-making" meaning of documentation in the educational field. 2. Knowledge and understanding of the concrete experiences of good documentary practices and reflect on the concrete aspects that define the effectiveness of written documentation.
• The approaches to educational design
• Project Cycle Management and the phases of a project, from needs analysis to evaluation in its various conjugations
• The project team
• Techniques of representation, representation, analysis, data validation
• Responsibility and delegation
• Stakeholders and the territory
• Communication in the project team
• the management of interpersonal and group relationships
• European projects
• The meaning of the documentation
• Keywords phrases:
• Keeping memory of the educational path in a formative key
• Keep the documents for reporting and correct administrative management
• Establish an archive from which models and best practices can be drawn.
Test with multiple choice answers and open questions.
Drafting of at least two individual papers (or more chosen by the student) on topics covered in the course.
Evaluation: 10/30: individual papers; 20/30 from the final exam.
Attendants: Exam strongly centered on the activities and reflections carried out in the classroom and virtual classroom; Non-attending students: Contents of the bibliography indicated for the exam
Texts and materials for the exam
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.