Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2016/2017
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The teaching of Hygiene aims to develop the understanding of the epidemiology and of the infectious and chronic degenerative diseases prevention and to evaluate the role of environment and lifestyle on human health with particular focus on healthcare sector
1. Introduction to Epidemiology: definition, objectives and epidemiology characteristics, measures in epidemiology
2. The concept of health, disease and causes of disease epidemiology. Criteria for assessing the causal link
3. Epidemiological studies: descriptive, analytical, experimental
4. Elements for the evaluation of the main population health problems: the main diseases in the general population, leading causes of death in the general population
5. Epidemiology and prevention of infectious diseases: the epidemiological chain and the methods of transmission (endemic, sporadic, epidemic diseases), the direct and indirect prophylaxis of infectious diseases, the specific prophylaxis (vaccine prophylaxis, basic knowledge of serum prophylaxis and chemoprophylaxis
6. Epidemiology and primary and secondary prevention of major chronic diseases: ischemic heart disease, diabetes mellitus, COPD, malignancies, screening
Igiene per le lauree delle professioni sanitarie
Casa Editrice Abrosiana
SCRIPT - (multiple choice test)
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.