Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2016/2017
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
To give students basic knowledge necessary for observation and understanding of the development of functional systems (visual exploration, grasping and manipulation, sitting and walking, communication) in the normal child, to be used as a methodological tool for the interpretation of human behavior
• The concept of selecting a scientific working methodology during the planning of the rehabilitation strategy.
• Role of "observation" during the rehabilitation process, and of the "circular relationship" between "observation" and "knowledge " during rehabilitation.
• The development of knowledge in a normal child, from phenomenological observation to strategical observation
• The study of the development of functional systems in the normal child as a tool for the interpretation of human behavior
• Development of the visual exploration
• Development of grasping and manipulation.
Written exam followed by an additional oral exam if deemed necessary
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.