Here you can find information on the organisational aspects of the Programme, lecture timetables, learning activities and useful contact details for your time at the University, from enrolment to graduation.
The academic calendar shows the deadlines and scheduled events that are relevant to students, teaching and technical-administrative staff of the University. Public holidays and University closures are also indicated. The academic year normally begins on 1 October each year and ends on 30 September of the following year.
The Academic Calendar sets out the degree programme lecture and exam timetables, as well as the relevant university closure dates..
For the year 2016/2017
No calendar yet available
Exam dates and rounds are managed by the relevant Medicine Teaching and Student Services Unit.
To view all the exam sessions available, please use the Exam dashboard on ESSE3.
If you forgot your login details or have problems logging in, please contact the relevant IT HelpDesk, or check the login details recovery web page.
The Study Plan includes all modules, teaching and learning activities that each student will need to undertake during their time at the University. Please select your Study Plan based on your enrolment year.
The course purpose is to provide the teorical and practic groundwork to Recognize the building blocks communication , some parts of your communication style , exercise empathic listening and effective communication in the relationship with the person , guardians and gruppoclasse . Reflect on aspects of education and training are particularly relevant today , know a general overview of the development of the individual and its needs in the fields of healthcare.
- Frame statutory and professional (Dublin descriptors, code of ethics)
- The interpersonal perception (reality and maps)
- The linear theory of communication (Jakobson and the six functions of communication)
- The axioms of communication (Watzlawich and the Palo Alto school)
- Verbal communication, para, nonverbal
- The proxemics: the theory of Hall: interpersonal areas
- Health professional and distance
- Touch and contact: touch instrumental and expressive touch
Models of the helping relationship
- The paradigm of Carl Rogers: respect, authenticity, congruence, empathy, acceptance and unconditional positive
- Disease and illness
- The agenda of the patient
- Emotions primary, secondary, background
- Awareness of one's emotions, empathic attitude
Not facilitating communication styles
- Stereotypes and prejudices
- Stereotyped phrases, escalating symmetrical, complementary rigid, medical jargon, ect ...
Effective techniques of helping relationship
- The clinical interview
- Active listening
- Open question, demand clarification, closed questions,
reformulation, verification, legitimacy, thoughtful comments, comment empathetic, change point of view.
Apprendere il counseling
La comunicazione nella assistenza al paziente
Edizioni McGraw-Hill, Milano,
Dispense della docente
Trattare le malattie, curare le persone. Idee per una medicina narrativa
At the end of the course, the students will be able to:
Recognize the communication building blocks, some traits of their own communication style, exercise empathic listening and effective communication in the relation with the person, tutors and classmates.
Reflect on educational and training aspects that are particularly relevant today, and get a general overview of the development of the individual and its needs in the fields of healthcare
Written and oral sessions dedicated co - presence
News for students
There you will find information, resources and services useful during your time at the University (Student’s exam record, your study plan on ESSE3, Distance Learning courses, university email account, office forms, administrative procedures, etc.). You can log into MyUnivr with your GIA login details.
I servizi e le attività di orientamento sono pensati per fornire alle future matricole gli strumenti e le informazioni che consentano loro di compiere una scelta consapevole del corso di studi universitario.