Pedagogy of inclusion in educational and organizational contexts
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
M-PED/03 - METHODOLOGIES OF TEACHING AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
Sem. 2A dal Feb 14, 2022 al Mar 26, 2022.
1) To know and understand the pedagogical theories that support the processes and techniques of learning, training and development of individuals and of different working communities with reference also to the necessary processes of social and cultural inclusion. 2) To apply legal, sociological, ethical and anthropological knowledge to the understanding of diversity and migratory phenomena in order to foster and support processes of social and cultural inclusion. SPECIFIC TRATING OBJECTIVE To know the specific elements, both conceptual and operative, distinguishing Special Education from other Pedagogical Disciplines; To know the essential elements of the ICF Classification; To know how to use the concept of functioning for the analysis of special needs of the person in condition of disability/addiction and the research for a better quality of life; To know the main application aspects of the paradigm of social generativity in care work; To know how to identify the main needs for development in those organizations operating in the field of disability, of pathological addictions, of mental health.
) The Pedagogical Project
2) The field of study of Special Pedagogy;
3) Evaluation, planning, educational action programming: the logical dispositional maps.
4) The training of educators and teacher training in intellectual and sensorial disability.
5) Individualized planning and special educational action (scholastic and functional competences, personal development, work insertion, social participation, affective and sexual development, etc.).
6) School, work and social inclusion.
7) Life project and pathways to adulthood in the presence of disabilities.
8) Special educational action and the ICF.
9) Inclusion and the generative paradigm of educational intervention in favour of fragile people.
10) The inclusion between stereotype and prejudice
11) Educating to change the gaze towards diversity.
12) The pedagogical planning of inclusive contexts
13) Educating for inclusion
Visualizza la bibliografia con Leganto, strumento che il Sistema Bibliotecario mette a disposizione per recuperare i testi in programma d'esame in modo semplice e innovativo.
The exam will be done in written form with open questions and multiple choice.