Communication law (p)
Scientific Disciplinary Sector (SSD)
IUS/10 - ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
semestrino IA, Semestrino IB
the course aims to introduce students to the general principles founding the national legal system, with a look to the EU law, and to analyze the different industry regulations that have occurred over the years in order to provide the fundamental to the understanding of the legal framework of the media.
The course also provides an introduction that provides learners with the basic legal concepts necessary for the understanding of the notions more specialized, taking into account the fact that this is the first training in a strictly legal setting that students are facing.
Content of the course:
- Introduction to the field of law, with specific reference to the concepts of rule of law, the legal system and the substantial subjective position.
- Forms of state and of government.
- The European Union.
- The sources of law.
- The Constitutional Court.
- The organization of the public administration.
- The principle of freedom of expression and thinking
B) Special section:
- The regulation of the press.
- The regulation of the broadcasting system.
- The discipline of the word of movies and theater.
- The funds of the show business
Reference books for the general part: R. BIN, G. PITRUZZELLA, “Diritto Costituzionale”, Giappichelli, Torino, latest edition; for the special section P. CARETTI, “Diritto dell’informazione e della comunicazione. Stampa, radiotelevisione, telecomunicazioni, teatro e cinema”, Il Mulino, Bologna, latest edition.
Teaching methods: Lectures. Examination and resolution of cases.